Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2021
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Operations manager to join our growing marketing team and own the Marketing Tech Stack at Secureframe. If you’re data-driven, love the idea of owning and leading key marketing ops projects, and bring previous expertise on owning marketing analytics for a fast-growing B2B SaaS Startup, we’d love to hear from you!
This role will report to our Director of Revenue Operations, and work closely with the marketing, sales and sales ops teams to design, implement, integrate, and operate world-class marketing technology so that we can automate critical tasks, measure and report on outcomes, and make better decisions as a team.
This role will be located in Austin, Texas.
What you’ll do:
- Create a data reporting structure across Hubspot campaign dashboards, Salesforce accepted pipeline dashboards, and campaign reporting in Google Data Studio
- Surface weekly changes in marketing reporting and attribution as well as identify opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution, measurement, and optimization
- Partner with the Sales and Sales Operations teams to maintain and continuously optimize our Lead Process to increase qualified lead flow
- Own the marketing tech stack to deliver best-in-class operations strategy that supports Marketing’s performance goals
- Review the team’s current use of marketing technology, especially Hubspot and Salesforce, and identify and implement any changes to improve user experience and reporting
- Own strategic projects across the operations stack
- Maintain vendor relationships and recommend upgrades as needed
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant Marketing Operations experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing strategies and aligning various stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, and Success to shared pipeline goals
- Marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar system) and Salesforce expert (Secureframe uses Hubspot and Salesforce today)
- Strong analytical and communication skills - love working with data and communicating insights in an easy-to-understand manner
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Self starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Curiosity, resourcefulness, and a desire to grow
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).