Sales Enablement Director
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
As the Director of Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing sales enablement programs and initiatives that help our sales teams improve their performance and productivity. You will work closely with sales leadership, product, marketing and engineering to identify gaps in sales skills, knowledge, processes and develop solutions to address those gaps. Success will be measured by the overall business impact of these programs and cross-functional collaboration.
This position will be based in Austin, TX.
What You'll Do
- Develop and design sales enablement programs, tools, and resources that align with the sales team's goals and objectives.
- Create sales training curriculum, from onboarding to continued training for all sales personnel.
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Build a trusting relationship with sales reps and leaders.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop sales collateral and messaging that aligns with the sales strategy.
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy.
- Keep up-to-date with sales industry trends and best practices to ensure sales enablement programs are innovative and effective.
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and provides the capabilities sellers need.
Who We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement in a high-performance sales organization.
- Experience with content management and learning management systems.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Ability to coach and mentor front line sales personnel and sales managers.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to analyze data and develop insights to improve sales performance.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience in high growth SaaS start up
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).