Renewals Specialist II
Location : Bangalore
Shift : 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (IST)
Rubrik is looking for an experienced Renewal Specialist for US Regions based out in our Bangalore office. As a Renewal specialist, you will own & manage a renewal book of business for existing accounts customers across US regions and is primarily responsible to ensure successful and on-time renewals. To be successful in this role requires excellent communication, coordination with cross-functional teams such as, Account Executives, Renewal Operations, Channel Team, Legal, Customer Success, Finance and others. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to be part of one the fastest-growing cloud data management and data security SaaS companies and have prior experience in Sales, Customer Success & Account/Channel Management.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for meeting Quarter on Quarter Renewal Quota & ACV Plan.
- Responsible for negotiation and driving incremental standard uplift on renewals.
- Own, manage and review your current & upcoming renewal pipeline periodically in CRM.
- Conduct product usage & account review for your customers and coordinate internally with the Sales, Support & Customer Success team to help in mitigating any potential renewal risk.
- Review, validate and provide accurate renewal quotes to distributors 120 days in advance of contract renewal date.
- Proactively manage your individual forecast i.e for CQ +1, update renewal sentiment and renewal opportunity stage progression in CRM.
- Maintain healthy pipeline hygiene i.e for CQ +1 & monthly linearity.
- Work in close coordination with Account Executive on Upgrade+Renewal Opportunities.
- Consult with partners and customers to resolve any questions or challenges while leveraging the Account Manager and other internal teams as needed.
- Keep up with Phase - Product Training/Certifications & Company Updates
- Conduct Periodic Pipeline Review & Forecast meetings with Distributors & Partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Renewals/ Account Management/ Sales/ Customers Success in SaaS
- Have exposure & experience of working with Global Customers i.e US, EMEA & APAC
- Experience working in Cloud Data Management & Security
- Prior Experience working in Channel/ Partner Ecosystem will be an add on.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.