Senior IT Cloud Engineer
About the Team & Role:
The Cloud Ops & Engineering team is responsible for reviewing user requirements and guiding stakeholders in their Cloud onboarding in All Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure). As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will be part of the Cloud Ops & Engineering team within TechOps Infrastructure.
The person in this role will be mainly responsible for managing and supporting IAM Org Policies, SSO and security policies in AWS, Azure & GCP Gov Clouds and hosting services. This position will report into our Bangalore Office in India..
What you'll do:
- Review new requirements and provision account, tenant/subscription, project in AWS, Azure and GCP respectively.
- Setup appropriate tags for these new accounts for finance cost tracking
- Manage and support various IAM, Access, logging and Security Policies on AWS, GCP & Azure Gov Clouds.
- Co-Collaborate with the security team to design and deploy various security control services
- Support and manage marketplace purchases in public clouds
- Coordinate with vendors for new services/licenses procurement
- Work with Cloud vendors to enable Savings Plans, commitment purchase/management on AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders for ongoing cost optimization opportunities
- Support Finance and procurement team on Billing and Invoices related queries
Experience & Qualifications You’ll Need:
- 7 - 12 years CloudOps and Engineering experience of Cloud Fundamental provisioning, IAM, Logging in AWS, Azure and GCP. Azure AAD + IAM modeling, PIM, Management Groups, Enterprise Mgmt, Application Mgmt
- GCP IAM, Org Policies, VPC Service Controls, Assured Workloads
- AWS IAM + SSO, SCP Policies, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, RAM
- Azure Tenant, Subscription, IAM management.
- GCP Project, Billing, IAM management
- Automation Skills. Python, Terraform
- Cost Optimization
- Collaboration and presentation skills
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.