Business Operations Manager
Business Operations Manager - Renewals
Location - Bangalore
Shift Timing - 5:30 P.M to 2:30 A.M (IST)
As the Business Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in optimizing and scaling our renewal processes and operations to support our ambitious growth targets. You will lead a team of renewal operation professionals to ensure seamless coordination between Finance, Sales Ops, Product Ops, IT and other cross-functional teams. This is a strategic role but should possess good hands-on experience and requires a deep understanding of SaaS business model and the renewal process management. This is a relatively new role and we are looking for someone who can thrive with a high level of ambiguity to operate autonomously while maintaining cross functional collaboration and stakeholder management and expectations.
What You Will Do
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive operational rigor, aligning it with overall business objectives and revenue targets.
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance in the long-range planning ,QRF submissions to the leadership and Renewal Capacity Planning.
- Conduct data-driven analysis to identify sales performance trends, opportunities, challenges and use the insights to optimize processes and propose actionable recommendations.
- Provide valuable insights and contribute to sales planning, territory planning, and coverage model strategies.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitive landscape and customer feedback to refine renewal strategies.
Renewal Sales Process Optimization:
- Streamline and standardize sales processes to improve efficiency, shorten sales cycles and increase overall sales effectiveness.
- Develop and implement sales playbooks and methodologies to ensure consistency across the sales team.
- Provide operational guidance and support in Renewals forecasting and business reviews.
- Orchestrate the Forecast Calls with the Renewal Managers and the Team.
- Work with Renewal Managers and Sr. Customer Success Managers to get the CQ+1 Forecast Outlook by incorporating upside, downside and Risk to the RBOB.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Maintain Renewal KPIs and dashboards to monitor sales performance and track progress towards targets.
- Leverage data and insights to support process improvements, enable optimal business outcomes, manage project scope and ongoing operations.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations highlighting renewal performance to assess sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
Customer Success & Relationship Management:
- Work with the Retention team to proactively identify the barriers to renewal and call out the risk early for the upcoming quarters.
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success team to develop and execute proactive engagement plans that drive value for customers and increase renewal rates.
- Manage the Retention KPIs including the quantitative and qualitative metrics - Value and Outcomes from the Risk Mitigation, Dollars Retained and document the customer objections.
- Drive collaboration and Foster strong relationships with cross functional teams to ensure seamless coordination and alignment of strategies.
- Partner with finance, customer success and sales operations functions in managing the day-to-day Renewal operations.
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years’ experience in Revenue/Renewal/Customer Success/ Sales Operations, Sales Strategy or similar
- Proven track record of success in operations roles within high-growth SaaS or technology companies.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Salesforce (SFDC) and CPQ, Advanced Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make decisions based on insights.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team, work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration, establish credibility, be decisive and articulate issues clearly and concisely.
- An inquisitive nature and exceptional attention to detail.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.