Shift: EST (5:30 P.M IST- 2:30 A.M IST)
What we’re looking for:
You are an aspiring Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics Professional with 6+ years of experience in supporting the business in delivering high quality strategic and tactical analysis. You will have experience in analyzing complex business problems using data and provide actionable insights to our customer facing teams. You will have experience in identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers. You will have strong knowledge of SQL, CRM (Salesforce), Clari, Excel, Business Intelligence systems such as Tableau and Power BI. If you want to be part of a growing business, have a strong interest in learning and implementing innovative solutions to business challenges, and are passionate about winning, get in touch with us to explore the exciting opportunity at Rubrik.
As a Business Analyst you will be given the opportunity to tackle challenges impacting the growth of Rubrik’s growing subscription renewals business. This team is responsible for providing forecast clarity, scoring renewal growth and retention likelihood, customer analytics, and developing retention action plans working closely and partnering with Sales & Renewal Ops.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly opportunity pipeline analysis, data validation and identify gaps and actions required
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives
- Communicate regularly on business/team performance, making recommendations based on analysis of key performance areas
- Act on behalf of the leadership (e.g. drive global churn forecasting, identify direct and channel renewal improvements, forecasting mechanics evolution to incorporate customer health insights)
- Support the development and presentation of the business outcomes to stakeholders with a view to assisting them to drive performance in their areas (e.g. churn/upsell attribution etc)
- Provide critical business insights to Customer Success and Sales leadership based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues, recommend action plans and execute.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement on performance, process, automation, and data accuracy
- Generate regular and ad-hoc business analysis for Renewals and Sales Leadership to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and Renewals Team performance, including direct and partner renewals
- Compare business performance against defined KPIs to identify trends and share key learnings and drive new operational programs
- Analyze data to determine if the customer is “At-Risk” and ensure early engagement.
- Analyze customer data to reduce the churn and identify the root cause of churn
- 6+ years overall professional experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree focused in an analytically rigorous field of study is preferred, a MBA is a huge plus.
- Self-starter with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Proven track record in juggling through multiple projects and deadlines yet driving them to completion
- Have strong business acumen, excellent collaboration and stellar communication.
- Experience with Data Analytics and Modelling and ability to work with a degree of independence on data analysis.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of Rubrik products and services preferable.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.