Site Reliability Engineer (FedRAMP)
This role requires that you be a U.S. citizen as part of the qualifications for consideration.
About the Team
The Rubrik Site Reliability team drives our SaaS vision, delivering a reliable Rubrik Security cloud platform. Our mission is to provide top-notch observability, minimize MTTA and MTTR, ensure high availability, and enhance Rubrik's security. We prioritize robust monitoring, automation, and efficient incident response. Our goal is to swiftly address disruptions and minimize customer impact. We focus on delivering a highly available platform with redundancy and disaster recovery strategies. Security is paramount, and we adhere to industry best practices and compliance standards. We proactively manage vulnerabilities and implement strong access controls and encryption.
- Manage and run backend systems like Kubernetes, MySQL and everything in between
- Drive reliability, availability and efficiency improvements to Rubrik's security cloud Platform
- Good mix of software and system engineering and work cross-functionally with various engineering teams
- Participate in on-call rotations across continents using a follow-the-sun model
- Write and review code, plan and execute upgrades, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug production issues
- Build monitoring tools and automation to increase efficiency of all teams
- Drive blameless postmortems and operations reviews for core systems and services
Experience You’ll Need
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in one or more of the following: Golang, Python, Java, Scala, C++
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or other public cloud technologies
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Development, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience working with multiple departments and divisions within an organization requires strong communication skills
- Willing to provide 24/7 coverage
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.