Senior Manager, Technical Marketing
Rubrik is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Technical Marketing with strong technical and communication skills to lead our Technical Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you’ll collaborate with leaders across engineering, product management, marketing, and sales to create and execute a technical content strategy of compelling and differentiated content including demos, hands on labs, technical presentations, webinars, white papers, eBooks, solution briefs, blogs, and technical enablement materials.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with leaders across Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and Sales to design a compelling technical content strategy focused on solutions to help our customers to take full advantage of our platform capabilities
- Coach, mentor, and lead a team a team of technical subject matter experts so they can create high-impact technical content in a very fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Work closely with the Field Enablement and Competitive Intelligence teams to ensure field has training and tools needed to win in an extremely competitive market
- Use data to measure impact that in turn drives prioritization and goals across the team
Experience you will need:
- 8+ years of experience in a technical role such as consulting, systems administration, etc., with enterprise technologies
- Previous experience in a technical marketing role and authoring deep portfolio of content
- Strong collaboration skills and proven ability to build and lead a team of senior technical experts
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Ability to quickly solve technical challenges and align to business objectives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to align across leaders and drive prioritization using data and measurable impact
- Experience with public cloud vendors and technologies
- Experience with data center technologies, such as hypervisors, service catalogs, operating systems, databases, networking, storage systems, security, and more
- Located in North America with an ability to travel up to 30%
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.