Strategic Alliances, Marketing Manager
If you are a talented Alliances Partner Marketing professional and you are passionate about cloud alliance partners, committed to delivering results, and looking to join one of the hottest companies in the security industry, we have the perfect position for you. We are looking for an Strategic Alliances Marketing Manager based remotely in the USA to assist in develop, plan and execute, and deliver a pipeline through strategic joint partner marketing initiatives with our most strategic alliances - Microsoft, AWS, and Zscaler.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to building the marketing plan with our most strategic cloud alliance partners globally: Microsoft, AWS, Zscaler
- Develop the PG strategy globally and collaborate with the field marketing and global campaigns teams to implement regionally. Partner closely with the cloud sales team to generate partner-sourced pipeline.
- Work on sales plays for each alliance partner to enable the various marketing functions to generate pipeline in their domains.
- Blueprint for field marketing roadshows
- Content and partner speakers for global webinars
- ABM programs for top accounts
- Program manage joint product launches, vertical GTM activations (healthcare), and other newsworthy moments, such as, winning Partner of the Year.
- Be a key stakeholder in our most strategic events, driving the sponsorship of our alliance partners, securing speakers, and cross promotion to drive registration (Forward, DSS, and Zero Trust Summit)
What You'll Do:
- Document plans with these partners and manage executive business reviews, dashboard and reporting.
- Contribute to building scalable partner demand generation sales play for the marketing functions (field marketing, events, campaigns) to execute to drive pipeline
- Program manage global campaigns and launches to drive awareness, engagement, and growth
- Be a key stakeholder in our most strategic events, driving the sponsorship and participation of our alliance partners
- Build relationships with and work closely with regional marketing teams and alliance managers to develop go-to-market plans that create and accelerate demand with these partners.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product marketing, sales, and marketing managers to ensure overall execution against strategic objectives and priorities.
- Manage MDF budget and funds to ensure partner investments deliver pipeline and ROI.
- Be an internal advocate for partners among key stakeholders.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.