Account Executive, Switzerland
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive account acquisition and development, pipeline growth, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned targeted accounts to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working within targeted mix of Fortune 500 accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in technology (software or data center)
- Tenure in region– strong rolodex of Commercial Sector customers, channels and tech partners
- Driven – need for success and continuous improvement
- Proven “Hunter” –strategic methodology and passionate about selling
- A Closer - consistent over-achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.