Product Manager, Data Products
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Product Manager, Data Products . In this role, you will partner with our Data Engineering team and others to ensure that we are providing actionable data, reporting, and insights to internal and external clients, with a focus on data quality, reliability, and accessibility.
As part of our Product team, you will work closely with multiple parts of the organization in this cross-functional role, including ongoing collaboration with our Clinical Products and Engineering teams, as well as supporting and engaging closely with our Client Success and Implementations teams.
Ideal candidates will not only be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Partner with senior Product team members in building and managing a Memora data strategy and a roadmap for your pod
- Drive execution with a cross-functional team, including engineers and analysts, making scoping and prioritization decisions for your projects and supporting Agile ceremonies
- Be an expert in your area of the product, acting as an internal SME and developing internal and external documentation as needed
- Coordinating with Product Managers on other parts of the product to identify and resolve data quality issues throughout our platform
- 2+ years experience in a product role (preferably data products or similar)
- Experience in gathering and interpreting consumer feedback and product data
- Detail and process-oriented
- Experience with healthcare data and APIs
- Proficiency in SQL, assessing data quality, and data analytics
- Prior experience as an analyst or data engineer
- Familiarity with MongoDB and BigQuery
- Understanding of data modeling best practices
- Experience at a B2B and/or enterprise software company
- Prior work at a startup
- Experience with JIRA
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid parental leave, company retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.