Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Product Designer.
As a Product Designer, you will partner cross-functionally to help shape the roadmap and product strategy for your product team, and ship products and features to address the needs of our patients, clinicians, and internal users. Ideally, you are a generalist with strong interaction design and visual design chops, with experience planning and conducting evaluative research (e.g. user interviews, concept testing, usability testing). You will collaborate with other UX team members, as well as cross-functionally with product managers and engineers. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Speak with clinical users to understand their workflows and pain points, and translate into product design decisions.
- Plan & conduct research studies throughout all phases of the design process using a variety of generative and evaluative methods.
- Create high fidelity designs for features, for testing with end-users, and for development by our engineering team.
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features launch at the highest quality.
- Contribute to the expansion & maintenance of our design systems and UI patterns.
- Strong interaction design, high level of design craft, experience conducting evaluative research and collaborating cross-functionally on an agile team to ship products and features.
- A portfolio showcasing your end-to-end product design skills, with strong command over interaction design, information architecture, visual design principles, and research chops (think user interviews, concept testing, usability testing).
- Proficiency with Figma (or similar design tools).
- Prior experience with enterprise B2B products.
- 1+ years experience in product design.
- You have experience in—and are excited about improving—healthcare / digital health.
- Prior work at a startup.
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually.
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup.
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora.
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams.
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients.
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans.
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan.
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.