Marketing Operations Senior Specialist
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Marketing Operations Senior Specialist.
The Marketing Operations Senior Specialist role will have the critical responsibility to ensure our Go-to-Market (GTM) function maximizes effectiveness through developing best-in-class analytics, systems, processes, and automation. This role is perfect for someone who is energized by a fast-paced and high-growth environment, is highly analytical, and is adept at using data to prove/disprove hypotheses and to surface opportunities for scalability and improvement. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently and cross-functionally with our Commercial, Client Success, and Strategy teams to improve all aspects of our go-to-market motions and management of our customer life cycle. Your impact on the company will include accelerating Memora’s Top-of-Funnel pipeline generation, increasing our win and conversion rates, and maximizing customer retention rates.
As the Marketing Operations Senior Specialist, you will report to our Head of Revenue Operations and will be a key member of our Commercial team with responsibility for building systems & processes, defining success metrics, articulating value, and developing the business cases for Memora’s customer verticals. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Own the marketing tech stack by leading the administration and management of integrations, lead routing, field mapping, documentation, and optimizations of functionalities, including the evaluation, vendor relationships, and implementation of any new and existing technology.
- Build and maintain accurate reports and dashboards on marketing performance, and make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks. Work with marketing leadership to communicate performance to the broader company.
- Work with the marketing team to build marketing analytics reporting and develop insights in Salesforce to make recommendations on areas for optimization and improve performance benchmarks.
- Troubleshoot and QA workflows, data issues, marketing data hygiene, and other essential marketing ops functions
- Work with marketing to build campaigns and email marketing flows in Pardot, ensuring tracking and attribution is properly working
- Oversee marketing funnel process management to optimize lead flow: Lead Scoring, Routing, Qualification, and MQL conversion into sales stages
- Enrich, manage, and segment the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, engagement, and effectiveness within target accounts
- Operationalize Memora's campaign calendar and support strategic planning to ensure database segmentation is maximized and targeted effectively
- Document best practices and processes for marketing automation and actively drive, organize, and participate in key enhancements in all marketing technology
- 4+ years of high growth B2B marketing operations experience
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce in conjunction with a marketing automation platform (ie. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Expertise in gathering, understanding, and analyzing data - and optimizing for results
- Subject matter expertise with tools for email marketing, web optimization metrics, event marketing, lead routing, revenue attribution, and analytics.
- Experience building and maintaining reports and dashboards and communicating that data
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to senior executives
- Strong initiative and high attention to detail and quality
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Has a strong desire to experiment through data-backed tests
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience using Pardot for marketing automation
- Deep hands-on experience with CRM database segmentation, lead scoring, and content analytics
- Experience building comprehensive Top of Funnel growth strategies with Sales and/or Revenue Operations
- Hands-on experience using Outreach.io
- Hands-on experience leveraging ZoomInfo or a similar third-party data platform
- Expertise with Google Analytics, WebFlow, and other common marketing tools
- Advanced degree (MBA or MSBA strongly preferred)
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.