Sr. Implementations Manager
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on an Implementations Manager.
The Implementations Manager role will have the critical responsibility of guiding our clients through the implementation of our solution from the point of contract signed to go-live. This role will work closely with our Clinical Programs, Product, Integrations, and Engineering teams. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Manage customer implementations and clinician onboarding - includes project timeline development and management, scoping, workflow design, technical build and testing, training, and deployment
- Develop strong, lasting customer relationships
- Report on customer implementation status and proactively escalate risks
- Contribute to and own process & documentation improvement initiatives
- Work with our Product team to translate customer concerns, issues, and requests into actionable product roadmap items
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementations or customer success
- Strong analytical skills to establish metrics for success
- Highly organized - you enjoy checklists, GANTT charts, and planning
- Exceptional communicator - you love speaking with external customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be available as a full-time Implementation Manager through the remainder of 2023 to support team coverage
- Prior experience working at a healthcare technology company
- Prior experience at a startup company (<200 people)
- Prior experience working with APIs
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, PTO, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.