Senior Pricing Analyst
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Finance Department is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team. The Finance department is responsible for pricing government proposals to win new business and to maintain and grow current government contracts.
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be developing and analyzing cost proposals for various types of government solicitations and contracts. The right person for this role has a deep understanding of cost estimating, pricing strategy, financial analysis, and regulatory compliance. If you are someone who is team oriented and enjoys the fast paced environment of a growing company then this role is for you. In this role you will be supporting multiple Anduril business lines, working directly with company executives, and helping drive business line pricing strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead proposal development efforts, to include kick-offs and proposal review meetings
- Prepare timely, high quality, detailed, and compliant cost proposals for government and commercial solicitations, including Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Ensure cost proposal complies with solicitation instructions, government regulations, corporate policies, FAR, and requirements specific to CPFF, T&M, and FFP contracts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand technical requirements and basis of estimates and translate them into a compliant cost proposal
- Participate in proposal planning and strategy meetings
- Organize cost proposals into the required format, and ensure all cost elements are accounted for, assumptions are documented, and necessary cross-referencing is included
- Coordinate with the contracts and program management teams on proposal documents and responses to government proposal requests while adhering to deadlines and submission requirements
- Ensure consistent and accurate pricing information between cost proposals
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all pricing templates, proposal files, supporting documentation, and historical data
- Support Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits as required
- Maintain and update proposal pricing templates for both internal and external use
- Update and maintain proposal tracking metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, mathematical or related business field
- At least 3 years of directly related experience in proposal/pricing/cost development for Government contracts and be familiar with CPFF, FFP, and T&M contracts/subcontracts
- Must be proficient in Word and PowerPoint and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience working with DCAA and DCMA
- Knowledge of US Government contracting including FAR/ DFARs experience
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!