Senior Executive Assistant
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Product Engineering team is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to join our dynamic company. As an Executive Assistant at Anduril you will be responsible for keeping the train on the tracks. Your role is both internal and external and will require a high degree of attention to detail. You will interface with both internal Anduril leaders and employees and serve a critical point of contact for customers, vendors, and external executives. Your ability to keep things running and deconflict requests makes you an important part of the team's success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage daily calendars for 3-4 employees
- Respond to internal and external meeting requests
- Manage special projects for the Product Engineering Org as needed
- Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Act as point of contact for external guests
- Plan and host external meetings
- Help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Participate in administrative team, providing backup to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties
- A minimum of 4+ years administrative experience supporting senior level executives in a corporate environment preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Approachable style and ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, employees and business associates both internal and external
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities, while delivering on high quality results and follow through
- Demonstrates curiosity and a desire to understand the company goals
- Able to handle constant change
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proficient in scheduling meetings in multiple time zones
- Experience planning and booking international travel
- Handling exec's monthly expense reports
- Recording and submitting exec's lobbying hours quarterly
- This position is an in-office role based in Costa Mesa, CA
- Must be a U.S. Person because of required access to U.S. export controlled information
- DoD experience OR Tech Start-Up Experience preferred
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!