Senior Product Manager
Tava Health is a venture-backed, online mental health platform that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality, accessible mental health resources to employees and their dependents. Our mission is to improve mental health through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and break down the barriers of therapy by making mental health checkups as routine as other healthcare practices.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will discover, define, and drive feature development across our client, therapist, and internal applications. As part of a young company with a broad vision, your resourcefulness in product management will be paramount to success. This role is the perfect fit for those looking to step up in their career and promote meaningful, positive change in the world of mental health.
- Team up with engineering and design teams to prioritize, ship, and iterate on product enhancements, while accounting for quality, velocity, and cost.
- Partner with operational and engineering leadership to build internal tools and analytics to support Tava's operations at scale.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to build Tava's long-term product strategy.
- Define and track clear metrics to measure the success of our product investments.
- Grow and manage Tava's product organization.
- 4+ years in a product management role
- Experienced in instrumenting and utilizing data to inform key product decisions
- Excellent organizational skills that rely on the best documentation and issue-tracking tools available
- Ability to consider decisions from multiple perspectives to determine how it should be prioritized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, leading to highly effective communication
- Past experience working in the healthcare sector is a plus
- Passionate about promoting mental health
- While we are a remote-first company, ideally, the person we hire for this position will be able and willing to work in a Utah-based office with the product and engineering team on a semi-regular basis.
Tava offers a highly competitive benefits package including parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit. This position also offers stock options.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital or disability status.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using "@tavahealth.com" email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org***