Regional Director - Federal DoD
About Team & About Role:
The Director of Federal Sales will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth within the DOD space. This includes managing a team of 7 Field AE’s toward discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The RD will manage a team of sellers calling within the region while working in unison with regional leaders in Sales Engineering, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Rubrik’s position and opportunities across the territory.
- Build partner ecosystem and work closely with Focus partners to foster collaboration and opportunity
- Manages and develops the team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and enablement of team members.
- Hands on approach and thought leadership into account strategies and focus
- Sells and promotes the introduction of Rubrik to Enterprise prospects and provides guidance to the team on strategy, sales process and CxO level selling.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the region and a key member of the Enterprise Management team.
- Develops and execute a Focus plan to maximize revenue and growth across the region.
- Drives accurate team forecasting practice in line with management expectations.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure region objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
Experience You’ll Need:
- 10 years of experience in sales management and experience on working on complex
- Federal experience required along with DOD accounts
- Relevant domain experience across backup, cloud and datacenter environments.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Rubrik’s specific domain area
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.