Customer Success Manager I
Customer Success Manager - Retention
Location: Bangalore, India
Shift: EST (5:30 P.M IST-2:30 A.M IST)
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are looking for individuals with consultative mindset and can establish themselves as a trusted advisor to our customers with a strong Business Acumen and a passion for technology (techno-functional). This is a relatively new role within the Rubrik Customer Success Team, and we are looking for someone who can thrive with a high level of ambiguity to operate autonomously while maintaining a customer centric approach and helping build the program.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take proactive measures to identify and formulate strategies to manage risk in designated accounts.
- Monitor and manage customer health within the assigned customer cohort, actively taking steps to ensure positive outcomes.
- Build and execute account plans to mitigate risk and drive growth 2+ quarters out across your portfolio.
- Exhibit a high level of autonomy by taking complete ownership of your Retention portfolio.
- Make critical decisions to steer customer outcomes effectively, including deciding when to engage our cross functional teams, how to de-risk or de-escalate customer issues.
- Conduct regular cadence with Renewal Managers, providing the necessary support to mitigate risks during upcoming renewals.
- Predict risks based on factors such as Product Activation & Adoption, Engagement & Relationship within the account, Support, and Days to Renewal.
- Forecast anticipated churn and growth, communicating these projections to Renewal Leadership.
- Gather feedback and identify obstacles from customers to inform internal teams, including Product Management, Rubrik Intelligence Team, Support, and Account Teams.
- Collaborate closely with various teams within Rubrik, such as sales, support, product, and services, to ensure seamless operations.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - this is a new team where you will be required to both deviate from established procedure and often build entirely new processes or practices to ensure we best serve this customer segment.
Skills & experiences that will help in the role:
- Intellectually Hungry - You never stop learning and asking questions
- Integrity - You challenge the status quo when you’ve found a better way and you do the right thing no matter what
- “Get it done” mentality - You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit
- Collaborative - You care about your own career goals, in addition to the success of your team
- Driven - You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B SaaS Customer Success, Account Management or a strategic consulting organization.
- Understanding of Data Security, BackUp and Recovery is required.
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Experience working on CRM tools like Gainsight, Salesforce, Tableau, Atlassian etc would be helpful.
- Deep product management / Evangelization experience with the aptitude to learn new products.
- Ability to interpret Industry specific trends across different verticals or lines of business.
- Able to operate autonomously and engage stakeholders across regions.
- Passion for solving challenges and commitment to customer delight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, articulation skills and a compelling executive presence.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.