International Payroll Specialist, Netherlands
International Payroll Specialist
Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We are looking for an International Payroll Specialist to join our payroll team. This position involves handling payroll processing for multi countries. The International Payroll Specialist is part of the finance team and will report to the EMEA Payroll Manager. In the role you will work closely with the Accounting team, HR and Benefits team and the external payroll vendor.
● Ensure accurate and timely processing of end-to-end payroll for EMEA countries, while maintaining strict confidentiality of data
● Audit and validate payroll input and output reports received from the payroll vendor
● Continuously evaluate, analyze and streamline payroll processes
● Create practices to minimize company risk pertaining to payroll tax compliance by country
● Understand/research proper taxation of employer paid benefits and country specific payroll tax laws
● Research and investigate payroll discrepancies and employee payroll issues
● Assist employees with questions and respond timely and with a customer friendly approach
● Work on various payroll projects to improve efficiency and compliance
● Process monthly, quarterly, and year-end (other local statutory) reporting
● Assist in payroll general ledger accounts reconciliations where applicable
● Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures/Checklists and ensures that policies and procedures are being adhered to (i. e. salary increases, bonus payouts and other compensation transactions) keep written procedures updated
● Build strong working relationships with HR Partners, Benefits Team, Accounting and others
● Assist with changing payroll providers
● Supporting team members in other regions when needed
● Performs other duties as assigned by management
● Knowledge of International payroll processing with a main focus on EMEA countries
● General payroll accounting knowledge
● Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all personality types and under strict deadlines
● High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to communicate with various levels of management
● Proficient in Workday and payroll systems
● Excel skills required
● Pristine work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential material
● Effective decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills, teamwork
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.