Senior Customer Success Engineer | Contract | Indonesia
customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Senior Customer Success Engineer deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical users while also
supporting a wide range of technologies. Sr Customer Success Engineer would be required to visit customers and
partners in certain situations to assist with troubleshooting and resolution of the issues.
Employment Type : 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - RENEWABLE
Employment Location : Indonesia
Monday to Friday, 9m to 5pm Indonesia Business Hours
Note: This role is primarily a remote support role. When needed, the engineer is expected to visit the customer for
meetings/delivering root cause or any escalations. The schedule to visit is to be planned and in agreement with the
• Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support issues/cases from basic
user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
• Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve
• Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying
extremely close attention to detail and courtesy
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication
between customers and other teams
• Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ’s etc.
• Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively
involving resources as needed to achieve high customer’s satisfaction.
• Provide support to customers, partners, and distributors in local language and communicate in English
internally within the organisation across various teams such as Support, Engineering and Product teams
as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and VMware administration
• Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
• Must have good technical knowledge of VMware, backup methodologies, and Linux
• Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl...) is a big plus
• Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with internal teams to articulate problem scenarios for
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred or with relevant experience
• Language (verbal and written): Bahasa and English.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.