Marketing Operations Manager
Why join Pave?
At Pave, our vision is simple - Make Compensation Fair.
How are we going to get there? By building the most intelligent compensation platform, powered by the largest real-time compensation dataset on earth.
We partner with our customers to help them build and retain world-class teams through planning, communicating and benchmarking their team’s compensation in real time. And you don’t have to just hear it from us — you can hear it from our customers: Hover, Sweetgreen, Airtable and more.
We’re growing fast, building an incredible team and product, and having plenty of fun as we do it in our San Francisco and New York City offices.
If stretching the rubber band, building with intellectual honesty and focusing on impact sounds exciting - we highly encourage you to reach out. We’d love to partner on our journey to change the world of compensation!
Marketing Operations @ Pave:
We are looking for our very first Marketing Operations Manager to help us build the foundation of our marketing tech stack, campaign operations, and lead management processes. You’ll develop high quality marketing processes that give our prospects and customers the best possible experience with Pave’s brand, play an integral role in generating revenue, and enable the marketing team to operate at its best. Plus, you’ll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, vendors, and agency contractors to make it all happen. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Build the 0 to 1 marketing operations processes that sets our marketing function up to scale successfully
- Drive lead funnel efficiency by optimizing lead capture, database management, lead scoring, lead nurture, and lead routing
- Improve the team’s measurement and reporting of pipeline generation, campaign influence, and campaign ROI
- Own and improve our marketing tech stack (Hubspot, Salesforce, Qualified, Google Analytics, tag manager, etc.), and onboard new tools
- Create and own internal processes that make our marketing team and campaigns more efficient
- Partner with our RevOps team to ensure that our marketing processes are aligned with sales processes
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience in B2B SaaS, with at least 2 years of being the core admin for a marketing automation tool
- Expertise with core marketing automation and lead management tools like Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase, LeanData, Qualified and 6sense. This includes tool selection, onboarding, and ongoing management
- Experience with managing lead funnels from end to end
- Obsession with data, details, and processes. You’re a whiz in building reports in Salesforce, can manage complex systems, and are always looking to optimize processes
- Familiarity with building campaigns and running marketing experiments; this might be new to you, but you’re excited to learn how to tactically execute some marketing campaigns
- Excitement to dive into challenges, build from the ground up, iterate quickly, and work cross-functionally to solve problems
What you'll get out of it:
- Opportunity to have a measurable impact on our sales pipeline and business growth
- You’re the first in the role, and will define marketing operations at Pave
- Further an incredibly important mission to make compensation fair
- A lot of learning, and a lot of fun!
This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask the hiring manager about to understand in more detail. Salary is just one component of Pave's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Pave will include equity, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, commuter benefits, catered lunch, an unlimited PTO policy, and many other region-specific benefits.
Our Compensation Philosophy
Pave’s compensation philosophy is to target the 75th percentile of the market for both cash and equity at your job level. This means that the “mid point” of every band at Pave is the 75th percentile of the broader market.
Pave also has a merit-based philosophy when it comes to compensation increases. We run a performance cycle twice per year to evaluate employees’ performance. Higher than average performance ratings result in compensation increases to the upper end of the individual’s compensation range for their role. The result is that high performers at Pave are paid above the 75th percentile of the market at large.
Pave is committed to pay equity. If you get an offer from Pave, it will be based on your level as determined by your interview performance. And nothing else. We explicitly do not negotiate salary and equity to ensure that we aren’t introducing bias that could lead to pay inequities within the team between candidates who have different negotiation tactics.
How big is Pave today?
We were founded in late 2019, and have grown to 160 employees across San Francisco, New York and the UK.
Where are the Pave offices?
What do employee benefits at Pave look like?
As an employee at Pave, you will have your choice of medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as access to mental health services and other perks to promote your wellbeing. To enhance your personal and professional growth, you will have a monthly L&D stipend. We take our snacking seriously - employees receive catered lunch, dinner and many fun snacks throughout the day.
Who are some of Pave’s customers?
Pave is working with 5,500+ companies today, including some of the best technology logos out there like Credit Karma, RO, Faire, Dropbox, Airtable, Sweetgreen, Checkr, Hubspot, Snackpass, Attentive and more!
What can I expect in interviewing at Pave?
At Pave, we value intellectual honesty and transparency, and we bring this to our interview process. Throughout your time interviewing with us, we will be evaluating where you can best make an impact through multiple conversations with your recruiter, hiring manager, peers and cross-functional partners. We also use our interviews to determine leveling, which is finalized at the end of your interview process by your hiring manager. The majority of our roles have 3-5 interview rounds. You can expect to hear back from our team within 7 days of application, as well as within 2 days after each interview round. Once we extend an offer, we hope to hear back from you within 1 week. It is extremely important to us that we find a great mutual fit - we’re excited to get to know you!
More Questions? Check out our candidate resources page!
Pave is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.