Keep me in mind!
Hello, we’re Knoetic (<-rhymes with “poetic” 😊) and we've raised over $50MM from EQT, Menlo, Accel, and 100s of angels (like Adam Grant) to shape the future of people analytics by building a “new brain” for Chief People Officers. Here’s how!
When these two sides come together, CPOs and their People Teams get a holistic view of what drives their people to come, stay, and feel valued at work. We’re building a platform unlike any other.
That’s where you come in!
We’re building a diverse team of people who can thrive in our culture. If you're motivated to improve the work lives of millions of people as part of a deeply curious, ambitious, and collaborative team, we'd love for you to join us on this ride!
We know that timelines don't always align; the right talent might not be looking at the same time job openings exist. If Knoetic's mission, culture and values are what you're looking for in your next role, then we encourage you to complete our "Keep me in mind" application here! This is your chance to submit your profile so we have it on hand as we continue to expand and open new roles!
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who is excited to scale as quickly as the company itself. You may be a good fit if:
- You are a process machine with a track record of rigorous organization, process execution, and follow-through
- You are an exceptional writer and communicator, with clarity and concision of thought and an ability to explain complex concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language
- You have a strong executive presence and can build meaningful thought partnerships with C-level executives with deep domain expertise
- You are adaptable and ambitious, with a demonstrated ability to excel in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- You want to work with the Chief People Officers at the top tech companies around the world
The key attributes we value in teammates:
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know - but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
- You never say, “that’s not my job.” You take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game. You put the company above your own wants.
- You’re known for your work ethic. You pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working person most people know.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday.
- You’re just good. You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer.
- You want to join an incredibly ambitious team to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- You’re looking for an exciting opportunity at a rapidly scaling startup.
- Benefits (full medical/dental/vision insurance, learning budget, WFH stipend, 401k, etc.)
- We’re remote-friendly with a global team!
- Check out our careers page for the full rundown.
Knoetic's cultural values
Written by our founder in 2020.
Intellectual curiosity: I want to surround myself with people who are endlessly curious, who are always asking questions, who are fascinated with understanding others and the world around them. We’re the kids who grew up always asking “Why?”
Intellectual humility: I want to work with people who embrace the scientific method, who go into conversations with an open mind and ear, who are looking for ways to sharpen their thinking, who are delighted to find out when they’re wrong rather than invested in defending why they’re right.
Relentless resourcefulness: Our company should be full of people who will run through walls to get to their goals, who will bring more solutions than problems to others, who will figure out a way to succeed no matter what.
Winning: We are ambitious, and we want to win. We don’t want a trophy for effort or for “good enough” - we want it for first place.
Positive impact on others: There are people, who by the very virtue of their presence, make everyone else around them a better person. It could be because they have unwaveringly high standards. Or are incredible givers that inspire generosity. Or are teachers of their peers. However they do it, they push others upwards. They are culture accretive; their very presence makes everyone else step up their game.
Speed: We’re a team with a bias for action (paired with good judgment), a desire to get more done faster, because we know it’s the only way we’ll win.
Positivity. You know it when you see it - can-do, optimistic. That doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t have down moments - it just means on balance, you walk away from your interactions with them energized and charged up to do more with your life.
Continuous improvement: We’re always making ourselves better. Stasis is the enemy… if you’re not going forwards, you’re going backwards. Everything is a work-in-progress in perpetuity - yourself included.
Note - even if you don’t check every box in the job description, we still encourage you to apply!
Knoetic is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any legally protected status. If you’re missing a few qualifications or don’t have the exact experience listed above, you may still be the next right candidate for this role or another role we have open at Knoetic!
We look forward to hopefully meeting you soon!