Internal Operations Associate
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Core Operations team is looking to add an Internal Operations Associate to help democratize internal data sets to make better decisions. The strategies from the Core Operations team impact our end users which is the rest of the company.
Here's What You'll do:
- You’ll both help lead and support on the many real estate and workplace operations projects requiring you to understand budgets, business impacts, and R&D requirements. These efforts will be converted to executive steering committee reviews where we’ll make decisions based on your analysis.
- You’ll be responsible for managing internal applications that power our internal operations. We deploy product ticketing systems and BI tools that need custom integration, processes, dashboards, and reporting to support our internal departments.
- You’ll democratize our data building dashboards to drive towards better decision making.
- You’ll use your qualitative and quantitative skill set to help create key analysis to influence and execute on operational decisions.
- You have an insanely high execution bar and will see projects through from conception to tactical completion to move Anduril forward.
- You can create order from chaos and drive multi-stakeholder initiatives through to completion.
- You’ll identify consistent pain points and develop and iterate on processes to help the company solve issues over time.
- You’ll communicate across teams, bridging different parts of the organization to achieve cross-functional outcomes.
Here's Who You Are:
- You love solving complex, ambiguous, cross-functional problems in a people-centric way.
- You’re both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility.
- You’re tactical and don’t only sit at a 30,000 foot level.
- You’re discerning and an incredibly fast learner.
- You have 4-8 years of varied experience in an operating role at a high-growth technology company, starting a venture, or in finance or consulting.
- You’re data-driven and have the ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis.
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experienced with Tableau, Datagrip, Redshift
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!