McHenry, MS, USA
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Anduril Rocket Motor Systems (ARMS) team is on a mission to build next generation solid rocket motors for a safer, more connected world. To achieve our vision of becoming a large-volume provider of tactical rocket motors, we will develop differentiated products and services that maximize our customers’ capabilities, and we will establish and maintain a reputation of Quality and Reliability.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the receipt, warehousing and issuance of material and components against work orders to support the production of unmanned aircraft and comply with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). This individual will be a key contributor in the flow of components and subassemblies to production for assembly. This role will report to the Warehouse Manager and collaborate with the inventory and purchasing groups to ensure that material is being consumed, replenished and stored according to plan. Key performance indicators for this role include on-time delivery, inventory accuracy, part quality and the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years working in a contract manufacturing or warehouse setting (aerospace, defense or chemical industry preferred)
- Experience with shipping/receiving, inventory management, cycle counting and kitting
- Ability to read and understand bills of lading, stock transfers and pick lists
- Familiarity with ERP systems (NetSuite, Fishbowl Manufacturing, etc.)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, email, etc.)
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Must be a team player, maintain positive attitude and have good customer relationship skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet throughout the day
- Ability to multitask with little supervision and with a sense of urgency
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- High school degree or GED
- Familiarity with 5S, lean manufacturing principals
- Experience in an AS9100 quality system
- Experience working in new model launch or start up environments
- Forklift, pallet jack and/or cherry picker experience desired
- Experience with handling government property under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Collaborating with receiving and quality to ensure that production components are transferred to inventory and placed in discrete storage location in a timely manner
- Using pick lists to pick and kit components/subassemblies against manufacturing orders in accordance to the production schedule
- Cycle counting components and reporting inventory discrepancies or replenishment signals to the responsible parties
- Utilizing the ERP system and scanning to execute material transfer or goods issue orders
- Experience with proper packaging, labeling, and storage per material requirements
- Experience maintain material traceability, inventory locations, and accuracy
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!