Global Physical Security Manager
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for a Manager to establish, lead, and scale our Physical Security operations. We are responsible for protecting people, R&D, manufacturing, and critical infrastructure. Reporting to the Head of Global Physical Security, you will work cross-functionally across the company to mitigate physical security risk across all systems and supporting business objectives. If you have a demonstrated record in physical security, enjoy the challenges of building operations from scratch, and want to grow a department tasked with solving complex security problems for Anduril, we want to hear from you.
Here's what you’ll do:
- You will assist in developing and deploying a strategic vision for enterprise security risk management at Anduril. This will include physical security operations, due diligence, travel security, risk management, emergency preparedness, crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery, executive protection, security awareness and education.
- You will assist in the development of physical security programs, taking into consideration security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and operational systems through the business lens to provide the level of protection needed to support company objectives.
- You will assist in domestic and international staffing: identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes across the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability in all areas of financial, physical, reputational, and personal risk.
- You will coordinate and implement domestic and international site security operations to ensure the protection of executives, managers, employees, and physical/information assets.
- You will use strategic and operational data to analyze and assess how to adapt to evergreen environments.
- You will oversee the management (training, SOPs, staffing, and auditing) of multiple guard force teams across the Anduril portfolio.
- You will develop and maintain close relationships with high level law enforcement counterparts.
Here’s who you are:
- A minimum of 10-years of physical security experience with a history in a leadership position at a high growth company.
- Project management skills. You have experience with high profile/high visibility projects, timelines, and milestone tracking.
- Understanding of executive protection requirements and code of conduct.
- Ability to manage emergencies with level-headedness.
- Crisis and incident management training.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong sense of empathy and the ability to successfully advocate for your team.
- Bring a highly risk averse mindset to your work and seek to balance that against business constraints and competing priorities & objectives.
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!